Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add jb_opst_hq_v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

This is now my favorite jailbreak map it deserves to be added to the rotation I will provide '"some" information about this map so you can form your own opinion about it.

Before I talk about anything else I will assure you that this version of the map is optimized and runs just fine unlike the previous versions, with that out of the way I will start to about the minigames on the map and I will order them from my least to most favorite.

Disco: Its just a basic disco with 4 songs nothing really noteworthy about this minigame

Pool: Just a standard pool but it sure does look nice

Diner: Its a diner that has a Xenomorph in it and the vending machine dispenses a health pack when hit

Furry Finder: you know the chance door trap that is found in almost every single death run well there are 7 of them and warden chooses which side is safe or not the minigame is kinda fun

Forest Frenzy: its your typical crush game but with added water

Arena: Its an arena that looks like a smash bros stage pretty epic

Sweeper: This sweeper is better than every other sweeper as it shows which direction it spins also it the best looking sweeper by far

Ban or No Ban: Reds have to get to a safe platform that is chosen every 3 seconds the minigame gets progressively gets harder when the platforms start to rotate

Memory Mesh: A pattern of pathways are shown briefly before disappearing, reds must memorize the pattern to finish the minigame

Killing Wall 3: Reds are suppose to survive skeletons in a scary little maze if the minigame last long enough the Horseless Headless Horsemann spawns in on top of the massive amounts of skeletons

Gust Gultch: Reds escape a large pit of rising lava by jumping platform to platform cross between assassins creed and stairway to heaven/climb this is a very fun minigame

Obby: This is a pretty lengthy obby as it has 4 sizable sections also unlike most obstacle courses this one does not instakill players instead when they fail they get sent to the previous checkpoint and on top of that the final obstacle has a giant spinning Isabelle statue that acts like a sweeper with crit rockets exiting from her eyes by far my favorite obby.

Death Run: This death run isn't just a rectangle with some traps thrown in it, instead its basically an actual dr ripped straight from a quality dr map having a star fox 64 theme with 4 sections with the final section acting as a boss fight with Andross its actually pretty awesome!

Screenshots:

Cells:

jb_opst_hq_v40001.jpg

Pool:

jb_opst_hq_v40017.jpg

Arena:

jb_opst_hq_v40012.jpg

Obby:

First Section

jb_opst_hq_v40016.jpg

Second Section

jb_opst_hq_v40015.jpg

Third Section

jb_opst_hq_v40017.jpg

Final Section

jb_opst_hq_v40011.jpg

Death Run:

Space Section

jb_opst_hq_v40019.jpg

End Boss Fight

jb_opst_hq_v40019.jpg

Moonman

Unremarkable
I've played the map on outpost jailbreak and it runs smoothly (unlike the old versions). Main attractions are definitely the deathrun and market madness which I believe is named something else in v4.

cappie

Strange

cappie

Its a really fun map to play on. Unfortunately OPST Jb servers don't have b-hop enabled, but it's still fun as heck. On top of it being a great map, being able to bhop in those open spaces would be really fun. Players that wanna rebel/ players that wanna do minigames will have tons of fun. I'm sure this will be a jb favorite with wardens and free days always having something to do without getting bored of the map. also, I'm sure the humor of the map will appeal to many of the jb regulars.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Added map download sorry it took so long I had complications.

Attachments

• jb_opst_hq_v4.rar
    51.9 MB · Views: 212

I'm A Bee

Unremarkable

noTbsp

Looks like a unique and really interesting map. Replace sincinatti or one of the 13 minecraft maps with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom