Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add Ice Factory in Zombie Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Seems like a good map, although by screenshots it looks pretty small, I think a map size increase would make it really nice!

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I had other screen shot but they didn't make it through
And also I tested the map but I might have to add in more rooms if I want some hiding spots for engines to hide in
But I did added a vent spot but that's not gonna cut it

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I had other screen shot but they didn't make it through
And also I tested the map but I might have to add in more rooms if I want some hiding spots for engines to hide in
But I did added a vent spot but that's not gonna cut it
Sounds nice but try not to make the vent almost Camber-levels of overpowered, plus I suggest at-least making the map size around medium-ish

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I'll try making the map better

Edit note: Added two more rooms for nesting and hiding. Gonna make changes soon

Last edited:

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

I took a quick glance at the screenshots and I'm immediately worried that this map is going to be a nightmare for visibility and FPS on most computers. The centre of the map is one giant open plain with all the rooms cast to the sides.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I took a quick glance at the screenshots and I'm immediately worried that this map is going to be a nightmare for visibility and FPS on most computers. The centre of the map is one giant open plain with all the rooms cast to the sides.
Actually there are maps, or shall I say, atleast 1 one that suffers this problem so badly it automatically crashes the server if there's more than 20 players active and that's Timbermill, from what my regular friends say it's apparently because the area portals are shitty and causes everything to be rendered at once which also presumably Wutville suffered from

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I might have to check the map for lag
I want people not to suffer bad map design and I'm always checking for bugs

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
This map has been updated and now it's suitable for Zombie Survival {Medic vs Engineer}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom