Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Add dr_prison_escape

icos

Unremarkable
It's my favorite map. It used to be on DR servers a few years ago and now none of the active servers have it.
530-90_51cfaed7137ac.jpg

icos

Unremarkable
Playing it right now on european dr server. The map is still broken. All the doors near the end get you killed.

icos

Unremarkable
That's not the only issue. When I used to play this map, the spawn doors would close and kill the AFKs, and now they don't. The platforms minigame is also broken. The death gets teleported with red team and red team kills death, before the minigame even starts.
I remember playing a version of this map where none of these issues were present, although I can't say for sure that the server that I played it on was BlackWonder (though I think it's likely). Maybe look for a different version of the map?

sunstep

Truly Feared
Playing it right now on european dr server. The map is still broken. All the doors near the end get you killed.
Fixed.

That's not the only issue. When I used to play this map, the spawn doors would close and kill the AFKs, and now they don't. The platforms minigame is also broken. The death gets teleported with red team and red team kills death, before the minigame even starts.
I remember playing a version of this map where none of these issues were present, although I can't say for sure that the server that I played it on was BlackWonder (though I think it's likely). Maybe look for a different version of the map?
I don't see an input on the door that makes it close again, therefore I'm leaving the door as it is. Anti afk works properly again though.

And regarding the platforms minigame, I'm sure that blue being teleported to red is on purpose. The screenshot below shows the teleport target for both red and blue. And I also cannot find an area for blue to stay in anywhere nearby. I think this is more supposed to be a fight minigame while the platforms go up.

1644947990871.png

With this being said, all of the (real) issues should be fixed.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom