Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add Destructible 2fort suggestion

Owaniechan-Gaming

Unremarkable
Username: Owaniechan-Gaming

Which map is the suggestion about? Destructible 2fort

What is supposed to happen to the map? Add

Add a link to the map https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2222256262

Why do you want this map change? It's a quite fun map and allows players to get into areas you wouldn't normally be allowed to reach and makes for some entertaining moments

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm curious about this one. If we run this map on our 24/7 2fort servers, how will the map reset? from experience, rounds last anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours. If the round doesn't end, the map doesn't fix itself, right? then that means you're essentially playing with a destroyed version of 2fort for hours on end.

Pienamai

Face Melting
But wouldn't people always join to a very destroyed 2fort?
Yeah, but imagine a server with this map and other meme maps and such. Map switch like every 30 minutes? It would fix the issue and I would have a lot of fun playing there.
Guess I'm going to server suggestions.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Yeah, but imagine a server with this map and other meme maps and such. Map switch like every 30 minutes? It would fix the issue and I would have a lot of fun playing there.
Guess I'm going to server suggestions.
I've tried a meme server before. It has not been super popular. The question would be why people would play on such a server on end for multiple hours besides the novelty factor

Pienamai

Face Melting
I've tried a meme server before. It has not been super popular. The question would be why people would play on such a server on end for multiple hours besides the novelty factor
I just saw many videos of meme maps and they always seemed fun, a less serious gamemode where you just mess around. Videos of meme maps always seemed to be popular so I thought a server focused on those maps might be entertaining. But if it didn't work then that's a shame.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I just saw many videos of meme maps and they always seemed fun, a less serious gamemode where you just mess around. Videos of meme maps always seemed to be popular so I thought a server focused on those maps might be entertaining. But if it didn't work then that's a shame.
it's these kinds of things that are kinda sad, really. The idea seems good on the surface, but once actually put into action doesn't turn out that well. That's life.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I believe this fitted with a wacky map server. Obviously many people will still want play normal 2Fort anyway.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
suggestion doesn't seem to have very positive outlook. Any further opinions?
If not I'll close this thread/

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Do we have a wacky map server? I don't recall if we have one unless is there one with active players.
we have map rotation but not wacky maps. Doubt it'll fit in on the rotation servers tbh. Even the class warfare one.

Actually if we added 2fort I'm sure it might beat dustbowl in popularity somehow

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom