Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add ba_amazonjungle suggestion

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Username: Cyveray

Which map is the suggestion about? ba_amazonjungle

What is supposed to happen to the map? Add

Add a link to the map https://gamebanana.com/mods/302109

Why do you want this map change? This map is really awesome quite a lot of the minigames on the map are skill based and this map is really damn good looking the jungle theme is executed really well, it would be a good addition to the map rotation. Since the gamebanana page does not give a list of the minigames found on the map I will list them we got staples like fall game, jumprope, disco, jeopardy, knife pit, minefield, obby, soccer, sweeper, vs sentry, diner, and the obligitory nine square/crush game combo. It also has a really good climb, strafe race, speedrun, maze, bunny hop, boss fight, payload deathrun, and a new minigame called dodge course where reds are on a moving platform avoiding obstacles. This map might suffer a bit from district syndrome as its very detailed might be a bit laggy, I'm not sure as it runs fine for me but otherwise this map would be a blast and a half to play on.

The map also has an ahg that looks quite sick reminds me of the one from cavernjail.

ba_amazonjungle0002.jpg

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom