Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add Admin Stealth plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
That would give myself and other mods/admins a much easier observation of players without they knowing you're still in there.
People started noticing i am a mod in a server where i am very active, and some friends have been sharing screenshots (I know, that ain't enough proof, couldn't ban the guy for that reason) about a player who freekills constantly when i'm off, and they're just pretty much dumb, been trying to teach them how to auto-record a demo and share in here but no success at all and i want to be able to instantly punish this player for that.

The plugin hides the admin after he types /stealth, sending a fake Client disconnect message and putting this player into spectator mode, at the same time, the admin who used this command will be fully invisible in scoreboard.
Also, if you type /stealth again, while Stealthed, the plugin will autoteam you and send a fake Connect message.

Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1796351
Edit: > Found a more up-to-date version <

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, now that I kinda need this, I support this suggestion even more :|

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

As an moderator of br jb as well, i can say that this is actually a thing that i would love have, as theres people that already know my steam id, and this would actually help me get more sneaky rule breakers

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
legit now, even with an undercover name and wiped steam profile, hackers still get suspicious if someone is on spectator. I've had a few turn off their hacks as long as someone is on spectator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom