Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add a "Trading Market" Category

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Title says it all.

Just a few hour ago a guy wanted to sell his hat in Off-Topics. I deleted the thread for now and notified him that the forum, at least right now, should not be used for trading.

But that got me thinking: Why not add a trading market category where people can sell their stuff?

It might get a bit unpractical, but I don't see any mayor reason against it.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

K. Thx. Bye.

Malz

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
But then we have to add a note that BlackWonder is not responsible for the scams so be carefull who you accept and thrust. and other stuff to cover BlackWonder against scammers

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Now that I got the time, here are some more suggestion!:

If we include a "trade section", then we must
  • add a disclaimer that we are not responsible for any scams

Other suggestions of mine:
  • add a disclaimer that if people are unsure whether a trade is good or not (or a scam) that they can just ask an admin. Of course, we then have to select admins who are familiar with trading (like me, for instance)
  • add the IP of our trade server
  • make a "sell/buy threat template" thread and pin it
  • add a rule that after a specific amount of time, the thread will be closed if nobody respond to it. The owner can still bump his thread
  • give them helpful links to other trade forums (like backpack.tf)
Thoughts? Suggestions?

K. Thx. Bay. Malz

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
@DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda time to write that disclaimer :p

"BlackWonder is not responsible for any scam attempts. We will try to ban and prevent but all risks are upon yourself." something like that. As we can check accounts and ban if they are trying to scam but all risks are still upon the traders themselves. We are just a platform providing the ability to make your trade heard. Anyway, time for you to start writing a beautiful thread with the disclaimer and rules? Like what to write in the thread? Template?

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
A trading subforum? I'd be for it. Also be sure to add that it is the TRADER'S responsibility to know and understand who they are trading with at all times (so they don't try and pull a fast one and blame Blackwonder if they end up getting in hot water for trading with a scammer). I'm quite knowledgeable with trading, I could help set down the rules and write the disclaimer if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom