Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add a #trading channel to the discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I propose a #trading channel for BLW's discord. The marketplace on the forums never really took off, but I can see more success in a #trading channel as Discord seems to be a newer and preferred medium for communication (though obviously forums are better for things such as admin applications). A downside I can see to this is having one more channel to moderate for our already busy staff. Otherwise, why not? The added convenience of selling your unwanted items or buying items you demand makes the discord server that much better. I'd also be willing to help staff work out the rules and such. On a final note, I was originally averse to adding a poll since I would like some form of rationale along with an opinion, but at the end of the day, polls are simply more organized. Though not required, I would very much appreciate some form of feedback along with a poll opinion. Thank you for reading!

Overkill

a byte
Even though I hardly trade nowadays, this is something the community needs. The ability to trade items with others like how we trade items on a trade server (without having to go to a trade server) is very convenient. Although you might need to consider that discord and a trade server are 2 different things, plus we can't have people spamming trade binds or what not. But that is something that could be worked around, and it wouldn't even be bad to have like a beta test to see how it goes. Other than that, I'm all in, and I wouldn't mind helping out as well, even though I know full well you've got it covered. Good luck!

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I thought of this idea a long time ago and I thought it was too stupid because we have the market place thing on the forums, but it's soooooooo dead. Having a #trading channel won't be half bad.

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I thought of this idea a long time ago and I thought it was too stupid because we have the macket place thing on the forums, but it's soooooooo dead. Having a #trading channel won't be half bad.
I'm afraid we don't have a "macket place," but I strongly suggest you share your thoughts and ideas. Worst case scenario people disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom