Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add a 'No Spawncamping Rule to 2fort and Mariokart'

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

Notably Dangerous
I know mariokart has the tank, but some players don't like to use it or find the door easier.

A lot of spawncamping happens on 2fort and it is just plain boring. It's annoying. I know there's 2 spawn doors, but it is so easy for a demo or heavy medic to hide in a corner and murder every passer by.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I do have to say it's quite annoying if you get spawncamped for a while when nobody in your team seems to be able to kill the spawncampers

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Check the rules section of forums. It isn't. It's in game but not on the website, therefore it is not a rule.
I am REALLY tempted to give that a dumb..... /rules is there for a reason.. It is called RULES for a reason.
It is in the RULES, if someone new on the servers and knows nothing about blackwonder at all, they would look at !rules first... So yes, it is in the rules.

Doesn't that make sense??

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I believe that 2Fort technically has 3 Spawn doors, which should give plenty of options to get out of spawn, but this doesn't always help issue with spawn campers unfortunately.

Check the rules section of forums. It isn't. It's in game but not on the website, therefore it is not a rule.
Nearly all rules with the exception to Jailbreak rules, can be applied to all of the other servers. If it's on the Forums or in-game, this doesn't matter. Rules are rules, there isn't anything else to explain about this.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Lets rename this suggestion okay?
"Compare the rules on the servers and here on the forum and make them the same" or
"Make sure that server and forum rules are the same"

I agree, although as it was pointed out both server and forum rules apply to the server even if generally the forum is what's set in stone.

Ideally you want to have a list of rules for every game mode and that list should be the same here and on the server. Or you could just say "mehh" and put no spawn camping in general rules.
For example when you join 2Fort it should be, all the general rules + No spawn camping.

Last edited:

George

Notably Dangerous
I am REALLY tempted to give that a dumb..... /rules is there for a reason.. It is called RULES for a reason.

I made a report against a player spawncamping on 2fort, it then was claimed as, "Invalid" and I was told to make a suggestion about the rules. I know it is in /rules. I play on the servers a lot.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I see... Well @RainbowRob there is a rule for no spawncamping on 2Fort.. So IF he was spawncamping, he was breaking a rule.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

No spawncamping is in the rules on 2Fort, however I was told that spawncamping on 2Fort only counts, if they are actually in the spawn, which made no sense to me at the time, because you couldn't get in there unless you'd rolled Flying. I vaguely remember having one of my own reports marked as Invalid, even though a Demo was clearly camping with stickies. Like literally, he spent the entire game doing just that. Every time you killed him, he'd just come back. So yeah, I think the rule needs clarification. I'd like to be able to tell people not to camp knowing full well that it's a legitimate rule.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1. I have corrected that report which I erroneously marked "invalid"
2. I am sorry @Officer Everyone if I contributed to the confusion by my incorrect decision on that matter.
3. I wish I had the time to flip through all of the severs so I could make an inclusive list of rules for all of the servers. It was my understanding that this was the case, again I was incorrect.

Sorry folks

George

Notably Dangerous
1. I have corrected that report which I erroneously marked "invalid"
2. I am sorry @Officer Everyone if I contributed to the confusion by my incorrect decision on that matter.
3. I wish I had the time to flip through all of the severs so I could make an inclusive list of rules for all of the servers. It was my understanding that this was the case, again I was incorrect.

Sorry folks

Thanks.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Rules on the website have been updated and now have anti spawn camping rules for Hightower, 2Fort and Duel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom