Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

basically:

- all damage is disabled (depending on the map)
- micspam is allowed, but only one person at a time (micspamming small soundbytes whilst someone is spamming music allowed though)
- when micspamming, no bass boosted music and no racist offensive stuff
- miscellaneous maps, e.g surf, obbies, tf kart maps, occasional competitive maps that enable damage but still support the !friendly command
- votemenu for all, but people who abuse get banned + there's a cooldown

honestly just spend a couple of minutes in lazypurple's silly server or dispenz0r's fun server and you'll see what i mean

honestly doubt this will get accepted but i like silly servers anyway so i decided to put this idea ahead and see how it goes

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
I see why people join these servers, but it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the community and it would cause a lot of extra reports and just things to moderate. Also you would need a fresh, wacky map cycle to keep it interesting if people can't kill each other.

My opinion is that I don't need this in my life.

D

Deleted member 2120

I guess a fun and silly server would be fun... But allowing people to freely votemute other players without needing the donor status? Hell no.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
One day i joined a Fun server that using !votemenu you could do votations to (No VIP needed):
- Activate or Disable Randomizer (players respawn)
- Activate or Disable x10 (players respawn)
- Activate or Disable Bumper Car mode
- Gravity Adjust
*Low (300)
*Normal
*High (1100)
- Activate or Disable Grappling Hook
- Activate or Disable 100% Crits
- Some more i don't remember

Maybe the same concept could be applied to this fun server, it was funny af.

Melectrome

Legendary
Having a silly server would be fun, but... Allowing micspam and giving callvote commands to everyone? That would be stupid.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Judging by the reactions and the fact it would only cause more call admins this is being declined for now :) sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom