What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Adamaniac's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamaniac

User name: Adamaniac

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/AdaMANAI/

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
I was healing a fellow named "Cheese Pizza" and he was trying to taunt kill the spawn door of ctf Teufort, I wasn't even standing near the spawn door, I was in the "courtyard" and i warned him not to spawn camp. I said something along the lines of "hey buddy, i wouldn't do that that's the wrong person to to try to taunt kill" (the person was Honey) I'm almost certain that he didn't actually kill her but he got banned, and then i got banned shortly after.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My punishment should be revoked because it's invalid. I would like to see video evidence of Cheese Pizza and I spawn killing the enemy team. Kerknor didn't even give me a warning about spawn camping today, all i got was Honey saying something like "Adam, you know the rules of the server, no spawn camping" after I warned my teammate NOT to kill her.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Adam,

To start things off,
I was healing a fellow named "Cheese Pizza" and he was trying to taunt kill the spawn door of ctf Teufort
Yes, you were spawn camping as you said.

I said something along the lines of "hey buddy, i wouldn't do that that's the wrong person to to try to taunt kill"
adam.PNG

Nope. You never said anything. Only called Philip a nerd.

Kerknor didn't even give me a warning about spawn camping today
You don't get a new warning every day. It doesn't recycle and start over for you. Despite this, a warning was given.
adam2.PNG

Cheese Pizza and I spawn killing the enemy team
You are confusing spawn killing and spawn camping.

Due to your admission of spawn camping, you can wait this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)