What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Actually Festive's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually Festive

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Actually Festive

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199015694833

Who has punished you?
cowboy | blw.tf

Why were you punished?
20160 for freekill/ carelessly entering a red area which resulted in the last red dying. until the 04/10/2021 - 01:19:06.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
We were in minefield and the last red was half way through the minigame so he got LR. Then I climbed up the ladder and accidently fell into the minefield since there was no invisible roof (although most maps have this and at that time I did not know that map did not have a roof on minefield) so i fell down activating a mine killing the red. I really regret my decision of climbing up the ladder without knowing about this I hope I could get unbanned or at least have my ban reduce thank you for reading my appeal and

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

While I'm an advocate of second chances and appreciate that you own up to your actions, you have waaay too many recent priors for me to even consider lowering the length of punishment.

You're going to need start taking these punishments seriously or you'll be looking at a perm Tban in the future.

The ban will stay at two weeks, please let this be the last time that staff has to punish you for carelessness.

Tick > 9000

Attachments

• trollduder.dem
    3.8 MB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)