Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined acoag's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

acoag

acoag

User name: acoag

Name
acoag

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:81700545

Your DiscordID
acoag #4946

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I used to be a moderator on a TF2 server called "Market Gardener only". This server unfortunately does no longer exist. Back in the days I also used to be a moderator on some random Minecraft servers.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
You'll find me playing on Orange | 100% Crits (78.159.100.199:27095) quite often since I'm currently ranked #3 on there.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I feel like there are too many cheaters playing on the 100% crits servers. !calladmin works, but it takes too long for an admin/moderator to join the server and kick/ban the cheater. I think a new (active) moderator for the crit servers will be appreciated by many, many people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Since I'm a graphic designer I'm on my laptop pretty much every day and so I'm able to respond to players.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
The job of a moderator (in my opinion) is to keep an eye on a specific or multiple servers. A moderator makes sure the rules are clear to the players and, if necessary, looks and spectates players to see if they're cheating/hacking. If they do a server kick/ban will take place.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm a nice guy, I wont ever abuse my rank as a moderator... Oh yeah. I don't use my Discord a lot. Not the best way to contact me.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I speak both English and Dutch very well.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Your hours are fairly decent standing at 1 days, 13 hours, 26 minutes, 44 seconds

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
The job of a moderator (in my opinion) is to keep an eye on a specific or multiple servers. A moderator makes sure the rules are clear to the players and, if necessary, looks and spectates players to see if they're cheating/hacking. If they do a server kick/ban will take place.

What we meant by this was how would you go about punishing someone based off of our rules.

such as if someone was micpspamming, what exactly would you do?
such as Warning > Second warning > 1 hour mute > Ect.
I would suggest looking at other accepted applications to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom