Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ACIDMAN's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACIDMAN

Personal Information

Name

ACIDMAN

Your Age

United States, East Coast.

Your SteamID

STEAM_0:0:864332

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes, I have managed servers previously.

If Yes, which ones?

I was once an administrator on TF2SwapShop. The duration of my administration was approximately 6 months.

Are you familiar with admin commands?

I am familiar with admin commands.

On which servers do you usually play?

Usually, I find myself on Hightower servers. Although, if my application was to be accepted, the range of servers I connect to would generously increase due to conduct obligations.

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

I wish to become an administrator to maintain a state of cleanliness, in regards to enforcing stipulation amongst the servers. There have been many instances in the past where a cheater would find themselves trespassing into the BlackWonder community, ultimately massacring the entire server. In addition, there have been many occurrences where I would report a hacker, to no avail.

Furthermore, I consider myself to be a very experienced player overall. I have accumulated well over 5,000 hours (on two different accounts) over the course of my lifespan, and have played multiple seasons in competitive leagues. Thus, I often know a cheater from a good player.

Also, I intend to instate punishments on an elevated magnitude of rationale.

Do you know any of our current staff members?

I do not know any staff members in the community.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

Usually I play when time can be allotted to gaming. However, on weekdays I work from early morning to mid afternoon. Any other time is fair game.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

If I was to encounter a hacker, I would give said hacker a permanent IP ban. Hacking is not permitted under any circumstances. On the other hand, if there was a spammer on the server, I would gag/mute depending on the level of severity. For example, if the player is spitting racial slurs the punishment would be more critical.

Moreover, if a player was breaking common or simple rules, a simple kick would suffice.

Of course, if the player committing these actions was to be a repeating offender, I would incrementally increase the punishments.

However, before imposing any punishment onto a player I would first make sure to give the player a fair warning to stop their actions. If they fail to cease, I will follow through with the designated punishment.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

Although I understand I am not very connected with the BlackWonder community, I have been playing on the servers for a long while and tend to be attentive to my surroundings.

If my application was to become accepted, I would make sure to give my greatest efforts to wipe the server clean of miscreants. I certainly believe TF2 is a game all people should fairly enjoy, whether it's simple Hightower or ludicrous VSH. A player's ability to have fun is something nobody should have the ability to stifle.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Incomplete and punishment section. Player doesn't know how to deal with a hacker.

Could you list your alt with at least four thousand hours please.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Declining. Player has not been on in 6 days. They may reapply with proper/complete punishment responses if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom