Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Abi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abi

Strange
User name:
Abi

Name
Abi

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days?
No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days?
No

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:36929916

Your DiscordID
Firat#5282

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
DailyLife - Minecraft (average players: 200)
IceFuse Networks - Garry’s mod (average players: 500)
SynergyRP - Garry’s mod (average players: 100)
ChiperGamingDK - Garry’s mod (average players: 15)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder | Hightower | No Carts | Friendlies Allowed (217.20.115.23:27320)
► BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high Resort 24/7 (185.44.76.140:27015)
► BlackWonder | Dodgeball (78.159.100.199:27030)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been playing TF2 for a lot of years, since I was a little kid. I've been staff on countless servers, and I've always liked it. I would like TF2 this time. I've always played on blackwonder servers, since they are the ones that are populated, and the best when it comes to community. Even tho it's one of the best, it also got a lot of trolls and cheaters(from experience) so that's one of the primary reasons that I want to help the server out.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?
Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Lala7586

When are you usually available to play?
My timezone is: GMT+1
Monday - Friday : 4pm to 8-9pm
Saturday : All day and night
Saturday : All day and late night

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General rules:

Griefing & exploiting:

Warning → 1 day ban → 3 day ban → 1 week ban → 2 weeks ban → 1 month ban → 2 months ban → permanent ban

Offensive & disrespectful:
Warning → 1 hour gag/mute → 4 hour gag/mute → 12 hour gag/mute → 1 day gag/mute → 3 day gag/mute → 1 week gag/mute → 2 weeks gag/mute → 1 month gag/mute → permanent gag/mute

Foreign language & poor mic quality:
Warning → 1 hour mute → 4 hour mute → 12 hour mute → 1 day mute → 3 day mute → 1 week mute → 2 weeks mute → 1 month mute → permanent mute

Mic- & chatspam:
Warning → 1 hour gag/mute → 4 hour gag/mute → 12 hour gag/mute → 1 day gag/mute → 3 day gag/mute → 1 week gag/mute → 2 weeks gag/mute → 1 month gag/mute → permanent gag/mute

Hacking/cheating:
Permanent ban

Advertising cheats:
Permanent silence

Calladmin abuse:
1 hour ban → 4 hour ban → 12 hour ban → 1 day ban → 3 day ban → 1 week ban → 2 weeks ban → 1 month ban → permanent ban

Calling out an undercover staff:
1 hour gag/mute → 4 hour gag/mute → 12 hour gag/mute → 1 day gag/mute → 3 day gag/mute → 1 week gag/mute → 2 weeks gag/mute → 1 month gag/mute → permanent gag/mute

Saxton Hale, VSH:

Friendly as blue and red;

Warning → 1 hour ban → 4 hour ban → 12 hour ban → 1 day ban → 3 day ban → 1 week ban → 2 weeks ban → 1 month ban → permanent ban

Camping as blue and red;
Warning → 1 hour ban → 4 hour ban → 12 hour ban → 1 day ban → 3 day ban → 1 week ban → 2 weeks ban → 1 month ban → permanent ban

Ghosting;

Wasting time & delaying rounds;

Dodgeball:

Stealing, blocking & delaying;

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've been ready to apply for a long time now, but I have to be honest, and I've been punished before by Lala7586. (mute)
There is also this one: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-abi-lala7586.8090/
I have to be honest.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?
Fluent Danish
Fluent Kurdish
Some Turkish(understandable)​

Last edited:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hi @Abi <3

Your application is well written.
Your punishments are fine.
Your last punishment was about 4-5 months ago so nothing worth mentioning about them.

I can guarantee that Abi has been staff on all of the servers they listed, as I have been staff on all of them with Abi.
You were great staff and awesome to work with - Abi is also a great friend of mine in real life and an awesome person.

I wish you good luck with your application and hope to see you on the team!

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I'm aware of my bias in the matter, and I appreciate your honesty by linking the report, but I'll ask all the same. How would you handle that report if you had to process it? Is your position on such behavior the same as it was back then?
Other than that, I see no glaring issues with your application, and Lala's emphatic support is a definite plus. Good luck with your app.

Abi

Strange
I'm aware of my bias in the matter, and I appreciate your honesty by linking the report, but I'll ask all the same. How would you handle that report if you had to process it? Is your position on such behavior the same as it was back then?
Other than that, I see no glaring issues with your application, and Lala's emphatic support is a definite plus. Good luck with your app.
Hey.
Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.
In matter of the reports me. I definetly think that the staff member handled it correctly and fair. In fact, I do have the same punishment policy. I assume that I've been "warned" about not exploiting under the map, which resulted in a 1 day ban.
For the other report. I do think I deserved that mute, to be honest. I wouldn't have banned somebody for that. And I do have my reasons, because I wasn't harrasing somebody else than him, which we were joking about. So a mute/gag is perfect and it doesn't change in form of anything gameplay wise.

I hope it's understandable, and if not I would happily try to reform it, so it makes more sense.
I'm currently on my phone, so I'm sorry if there is a lot of miss spells(autocorrect - danish).

Cya on the servers! :)
- Best Regards, Abi

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Hi Abe,

I've been meaning to leave a review on your application for a while.

You have previous experience in administrating servers, which is a plus. You are also active on the servers which indicates that you have a desire to help the community. I will refrain from commenting on your Discord activity because I have not checked. Last punishment was 6 months ago - which you were honest about. I believe you've made changes since your punishment. Good luck with your application.

Abi

Strange
Hi Abe,

I've been meaning to leave a review on your application for a while.

You have previous experience in administrating servers, which is a plus. You are also active on the servers which indicates that you have a desire to help the community. I will refrain from commenting on your Discord activity because I have not checked. Last punishment was 6 months ago - which you were honest about. I believe you've made changes since your punishment. Good luck with your application.
Hello,
Thank you for your comment! :)
I do know that I'm not active on the Discord. Eventually, I will become active, because I have to, and to meet the other community members hopefully.

- Regards, Abi

Abi

Strange
Hey, I was reviewing you app and I noticed a drop off in activity lately, is everything alright?
Hey,
Yes the activity haven't been great lately. :) I just build my new pc, so that's why. I hope it's understandable since I can only get on, on my brothers pc.

Regards, Abi

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hey,
Yes the activity haven't been great lately. :) I just build my new pc, so that's why. I hope it's understandable since I can only get on, on my brothers pc.

Regards, Abi
Completely understandable. Just let us know when you have your computer up and running again :)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Player has not been on the servers in the last 2 weeks, on either the original account (2005 account) he used to apply with:
1589242499328.png

nor the newer account (2009) he changed his app to include.
1589242611993.png

Abi

Strange
Hi,
I have been on multiple times playing on the servers. I have also been playing with @Lala7586. so I'm sure he can back up my claim. I don't know if this means something but my points in TFStats have been increasing, they started at 1000 and is now increased by 481 points (I will remind you that this is my new account). I don't know it hasn't registered the hours I have been playing
1589247128681.png

Best regards, Mofking

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi,
I have been on multiple times playing on the servers. I have also been playing with @Lala7586. so I'm sure he can back up my claim. I don't know if this means something but my points in TFStats have been increasing, they started at 1000 and is now increased by 481 points (I will remind you that this is my new account). I don't know it hasn't registered the hours I have been playing
View attachment 16854

Best regards, Mofking

You are 100% correct, our tracking function had a hiccup.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Allow me to welcome you to the team, for now you will be moderating ► BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high◄. I will be sending you some information on discord, shortly.

Abi

Strange
Allow me to welcome you to the team, for now you will be moderating ► BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high◄. I will be sending you some information on discord, shortly.
Yes, I will check them out asap! :)
And thank you.
Congratulations Abi!
Thank you! :O
Congratulations!
Thank you man ;)
Congratulations Abi and welcome!
Thx <3
Congratulations! :D
Hehe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom