Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Aba's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Aba

Name
Abaddon

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:89736799

Your DiscordID
Abaddon#0730

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
UnderGroundLayer - cp_orange_z7 (Infinite Ammo, Instant Respawn [Community closed Jan 2018, both website and game servers])

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder | Orange z7 | 100% Crits | Homing Reflects & ► BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
As for the recent events I witnessed on the newly added orange_z7 server and sometimes on the Deathrun server that people seem to manage their wrath, frustration, whatever it may be in terms of vocal-expression whether via voice- or textchat in a rather degrading (or offensive) way upon another individual. Spawncamping on the orange server in some degree or like in the case of this morning around 12.46AM CET (4th of April 2020): using modified clients to gain unfair advantages (if not, cheating), being toxic or flooding the chat. On the Deathrun server it rather is them either delaying rounds, exploiting minor things such as RTD perks (buildables) or faking freeruns. For minor things as mic- or textspam I have been using votecommands to deal with it for the time being but some individuals just evade votecommands by simply leaving for a short amount of time and reconnect. For that I have decided to give my option of applying another shot in attempt to be able to assist in keeping servers clean of problematic individuals.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf, Squidmane (Pawelpolishpal), Console, Benedevil, CashPrizes and Gibus

When are you usually available to play?
during Workdays (Mon-Thu) 4.50PM CET - 7.45PM CET, Weekends (Friday afternoon included) 13.20PM - pretty much throughout the entire day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
In General:
Offensive language concludes to the following Gag or Mute: Warning -> 12h -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wk -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Spawncamping: Warning -> Slay (can be considered as a second warning) -> 1h ban -> 2h -> 12h -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Cheating/Hacking: (Recording evidence to judge with staff in case of uncertainty) Permanent
NSFW Sprays/Objectors: Permanent sprayban (unless if appealed with confirmation of using a SFW spray)
Calladmin abuse: 1d ban -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Calling out an (undercover) staff member: 12h silence -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Text- or Voicespam: Warning -> 12h silence -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Deathrun-specific:
Fake-freerunning results in the following: Slay (Warning if that's the first and unintended happening if on the server) -> 1h ban -> 2h -> 12h -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Ghosting: Warning -> 1h gag -> 2h -> 12h -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Delaying: Warning -> Slay -> 1h ban -> 2h -> 12h -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
Map exploiting: Slay (warning, if in-game at the time) -> 1d ban -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm
(if on the server at the time - RTD exploiting [buildables]: Building removal / Slay [warning] -> 1h ban -> 2h -> 12h -> 1d -> 2d -> 1wk -> 2wks -> 1m -> 2m -> Perm)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Throughout the time I have gained some form of respect/acknowledgement from the returning people on the deathrun server and a good amount of people listen if things aren't right, so far a few selected people on the cp_orange_z7 server have found the same (although it's rather people I know from different servers). As some (hopefully the majority) of you have seen, I am quite active on the Discord server and open to discuss with people I would even go as far and say some staff members seem to enjoy a bit of chit-chat, although it sometimes seems like I am rude in some way (at least what I imagine of my behavior sometimes). I do understand that if it's the case I can say that I mean no offense or similar to that, it's more of mischief and to tease my fellow members in an attempted comedic way (which hopefully is acknowledged by them). If you check the sourcebans website under communication-blocks with my SteamID32 you should be able to see three pages of votemutes and votegags alongside a gag on me for chatspam. I've received one commsblock and a ban in the past, the gag has been issued on 4th of June 2017 and the ban was issued for map exploiting on the 6th of February 2019. Due to the tfstats being out of beta my previous chatlogs and playtime has been completely reset (including old, personally concerning logs which have been taken into consideration on the previous application from 2018). My chatlogs currently are free from any insults, offensive language (as far I found; tfstats page with chatlogs will be linked below). I should be able to remember essential commands to deal with rulebreakers but could use a refreshment of such. Previous application for reference: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/totallynotabaddons-admin-application.14127/ , https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&page=3&searchText=STEAM_0:1:89736799 - Communicationblock on me, tfstats and chatlogs: https://tfstats.tf/player/21 (sometimes there are just random characters as it was solely for the intend of confusing people or messing with them in a rather personal comedic way. And for the finale: https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:89736799 - the ban issued on me for map exploiting. On a final note, if things are unclear or something has been forgotten, feel free to mention it in a reply, until then, good day!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? German

Last edited:

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Hey Abaddon, I can't speak on your behalf in game, but I can talk about your attitude and the way you come across to me. Even from before I was a mod, you always struck me as a known, friendly and nice member of the community. I have nothing more nor nothing less to say.
-Good luck with your application, Jack.

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Hey Abaddon, great to see finally you applying!

All I am going to say is that knowing you for a long time now, you have always been a very friendly person in the community. You seem to know the rules very well, I find you a lot of times very helpful, and there is nothing concerning that I find about you.

With that being said, I wish you good luck with your app

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Based on the encounters I've had with the applicant on discord I can vouch that the applicant is nice and friendly just in general. There is nothing else really I can say. I cannot comment on behalf of your in-game behaviour, however, I believe I can let that pass as your attitude in Discord + all of the comments above compensate on that end.

Good luck.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
You have shown a continuous positive attitude towards the community. Based on the conversations that you've engaged in with myself, as well as the other listed above, your behavior and conduct is admired.

I see that you have a genuine desire to assist the community. Good Luck.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, all! I post this reply to thank everyone who has taken their time to read and/or reply and to inform you that I changed the following to this application: + added CashPrizes and Gibus to the list of Staff I've spoken to under their allowance, + added Ghosting into the deathrun-specific punishment ladder and fixed the mistype of the date in the sentence "Spawncamping on the orange server in some degree or like in the case of this morning around 12.46AM CET (4th of April 2010)" to "2020" instead of "2010".

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Very active and friendly on both discord and community servers!

Last edited by a moderator:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'd like to welcome you to the team. You look like you already fit-in quite well. Please expect a DM on discord from me shortly.

R-scootis

Notably Dangerous
As the image says: Ok this is epic

Attachments

• ok this is epic.jpg
    ok this is epic.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom