Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined aaairtime's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaairtime

Username: aaairtime

Name
aaairtime

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes by far

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/id/mtsakiisa/

Your DiscordID
airtime#2899

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
The Machineshop servers

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder US Duel, other than that just your turbine servers. I would like to be a moderator on turbine.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I play this game very competitively, Im playing on a Division 1 team for RGL.GG 6s Season 5, and alot of cheaters have been arising on these servers. Since i have competitive experience, and i use to play on HvH Servers (Hacker vs Hacker) I can recognize cheats very quickly.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
2-10 Hours everday.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic Spamming : Warning > 30 Minute Mute - 6 Hour mute - Day Mute - week mute - Perma Mute
Hacking : if its incredibly blatant, Instant Permanent Ban. If im not 100% sure of them cheating, I will invite fellow comp players to the server, and with their help determine if they are cheating, if its still "iffy" i will kick them, and not ban them until further evidence.
Offensive behavior/Racism/Inappropriate behavior : Warning>30 minute gag> 1-hour gag> 6 hour gag> 1 day gag> 1 week gag> 1 month gag> Permanent gag
NSFW - Warning - Spray ban until they change the spray.
Bad Mic : Warning > Mute 1 hour > Mute day > Mute Week > Mute Perma
Chat Spam: Warning>30 minute gag> 1-hour gag> 6 hour gag> 1 day gag> 1 week gag> 1 month gag> Permanent gag

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Im very active on the server, And i would also like to request something for ALL blackwonder servers. When you are being spectated, it tells the person your spectating that you are spectating them. This is stupid, beyond belief. If you wanna catch a hacker cheating you have to go on and off of their camera so it wont tell them ur watching them. They see the message, then toggle of their cheats.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Im very active on the server, And i would also like to request something for ALL blackwonder servers. When you are being spectated, it tells the person your spectating that you are spectating them. This is stupid, beyond belief. If you wanna catch a hacker cheating you have to go on and off of their camera so it wont tell them ur watching them. They see the message, then toggle of their cheats.
For the record, the console command sm_speclist_hideme removes you from that list and is usable by anyone.

aaairtime

I have yet to receive any further information on my mod application, please respond when you have the time.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I have yet to receive any further information on my mod application, please respond when you have the time.

1611537114897.png

1611537136881.png

1611537161100.png

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Based on logs and recent activity, we will decline your application this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom