Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed A suggestion for a useful command in JB-TF2

Zak[DZ]

Strange
Hello and greetings , my name is Zak and i come from Flux , which you may consider a mini-blw since its been owned by bene for a while now.
Every now and then we get people suggesting the addition of a mute panel on JB for the warden which we always refuse to due to it being very abusable , im here to suggest a replacement . My suggestion is a command for example !listenwarden which can be used by any player and would mute all players except for warden , this will prove extremely helpful in JB as wardens are often overtalked or just have almost quiet microphones. I have suggested this on Flux but the work was discontinued due to bugs and "jb being a mess" and it didnt have much intrest from Noodl , the previous owner of Flux which he cant be blamed for, he has a life to live and he's over running a community. Help spread the word please ,if you know anyway to get this to the sight of @Benedevil then please aide me ,Thank You and Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

or you can just give the order "Overtalking will make you kos" and then murder any noobs that overtalk after that order is repeated.
Capture.PNG

Zak[DZ]

Strange
@Benedevil The abbreviation for !listenwarden "!lw" intervenes with the lockwarden command which is annoying for staff, and as i mentioned the command is literally broken bc once triggered all players are muted and there is no way to override it except for rejoining

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
What the hell was the point of your suggestion. Just say it's broken. That's it. Why do I have to figure things out this way?

Zak[DZ]

Strange
What the hell was the point of your suggestion. Just say it's broken. That's it. Why do I have to figure things out this way?
Sorry , i wasnt aware it existed on Blw but i knew it did on Flux thats why i mentioned that the work was discontinued and i had to suggest it here bc it would've attracted more interest than if i suggested it in Flux which i already did.
(PS: Don't be mad at me , if i knew it existed in blw i wouldve used another form and not the suggestions one)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom