Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed A request for server users and a message to moderators and administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyattMaH

Strange
[I can't speak English very well, so I had to use a translation]

This is not a statement like an appeal, but I have a few thoughts.

I've always felt that the gaming world is a harsh world to be honest. If a player is reported for cheating or cheating, that person will be punished. It seems obvious to me... I think there is a different kind of discernment because of the reason of the person who did it.

One day, a friend of mine was playing deathrun while trying to use cheat to type a code that someone had told him about. I thought it was silly of me to do this, but with a dm from him, he said "don't tell everyone about this" as he played. He admitted to this. However, he wasn't familiar with the anticheat and other codes that the server has in place, so this cheat got stuck. He is a regular player on this server and I have seen him write several appeals. The mods and admins who have been working on it may have been really inconvenienced by him. Thank you very much. However, other mods who saw it said on the vc channel of the discord server, "we can't unban you because you cheated. and you can't join this server, never." and he said, "Shoo, shoo." This made me a little upset too. I joined vc for a reason, so what is this? I thought he was a man who would not listen to this. The other mod has given me several suggestions and stories. Thank you. However, I don't see any way for the ban to be lifted, and it makes me sad to think that I won't be able to play with him here forever anymore.

Many of my friends and his encounters were on this server, the sg deathrun server. The location was perfect, the ping was reasonably low, and the server was easy to play on, especially since deathrun is a special server where you can use bhop, which I found to be very interesting and the only place where you can learn the art of bhop. I enjoyed my time with him everyday. I hope to play here with him again. I want to play with him again, and I want to have good memories of playing on this server. Please listen to what he has to say.

In the end, I want to tell everyone something. he is a great mapper. I've seen him edit the map many times. And I started to feel that I could make a map like his. I really appreciate and love him.....

I know I am not allowed to write such a long sentence here, but this is just a cry, so I will write it here.
It's a long story, but I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this article so far.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Okok not gonna sugar coat it but, people who genuinely cheat on here and appeal are either trolling or immensely retarded. Let me explain

One day you hop on your so called "favorite server" on an ALT and decide to use.... Idk esp and some aim assist scripts

You don't have a VPN and to make matters worse the scripts software you're using is ass like non premium LMAObox

Then suddenly, BAM your slapped by the anti cheat for cheating and you're sitting their either dumbfounded or laughing/dying on the inside because your fun is over and your IP banned.

You try to go on your main and suddenly, what?!?!! You're also banned on your main???? Who could've predicted this???

Let me tell you, literally fucking everyone. I seriously don't understand what goes through these peoples heads when they think they can just go cheat, be fine, and then have the AUDACITY to complain bitch and moan in the forums or on the discord to get unbanned because they were just having a bit of fun.

Let me give some advice to those that plan to cheat on here
Maybe don't cheat on your prefered servers?
Use a VPN?
Use an actual good script software?
Don't use your main?

Not like it'll matter tho since most people who cheat get ratted out to by other communities and get instantly banned there before they even play.

TL;DR Don't cheat to any amount if you ain't gonna take the ban like a man, or have nothing to lose. No amount of complaining or pleading is gonna get you unbanned.

Kimmel

Sufficiently Lethal
The location was perfect, the ping was reasonably low, and the server was easy to play on, especially since deathrun is a special server where you can use bhop, which I found to be very interesting and the only place where you can learn the art of bhop.
He still cheated, no sympathy.

1A6E226A72AB364F3D7856DD7E0DF14FD4AF64C2

Good job to the mods in the VC telling him to shoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom