Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A potentially short-lived return

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Hey guys, I'm not good with starting things so we're jumping right in.

My name is Matthew. You can call me Matthew, Matt, Grizzly, Grizz, whichever comes easiest to you. I'm 17 (coming up 18) years old and I live in northern England. I started playing TF2 about 7 years ago and have came back for a bit after a year or so of absence. My hobbies include animation, design, heavy procrastination, and surprisingly, playing games. TF2 is my most played game at 3600 hours, with SMITE following at 2300, however I no longer play SMITE because I got sick of the devs balancing things around their financial gain. The games I play the most now are Overwatch, League of Legends (Don't judge me), Guild Wars 2 and potentially TF2 if I don't give up on it again.

Some of you who have been here a while may remember me; I've already found Will and Wanka while roaming from server to server. For those I am new to, I used to be a relatively active admin of the community, and was accompanied by my infamous real life friend Ben, who I have since stopped playing games with as we found we were just generally interested in different genres and would always find ourselves bored if playing a game the other had suggested. I guess I'm coming back for a bit of nostalgia, maybe because the game feels a bit fresh again, maybe because I feel like catching up with some of you c:

At this point in my life I'm coming up to the end of Sixth Form and looking to go to university. While I'm currently fighting against a declination from Edge Hill and I have a scheduled call with the course leader to discuss feedback and a potential reconsideration, it is much more likely I'll be heading off to Sheffield Hallam at the end of the year. The course I'm planning on taking is animation, and I'd love to someday work for Blizzard or maybe Riot if League sticks with me!

I'm not sure how long I'll be staying here, or whether I'll have the time in the upcoming months (maybe years) to stick around in the first place, but at the present moment in time I'd like to join back into the community again. I hope I'll be able to spend some time with you all, and I hope you'll forgive me if certain time based circumstances push me out of the community before I've really had a chance to have fun with you guys.

Thanks!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hi grizzle.
Hope you are doing fine, and hope you don't get declined (y)
I myself just returned from a ~6 months break.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Henlo, I was the american robot that replaced you when you left, beep boop. :p
You dumped my tea into a harbour I don't respect you >:C
Hello, Grizzly, welcome back-ish.
I also play League, are you EUW perchance?
Yes, I am, though I'm really only good at support at the moment. Haven't really being playing it for a long time :L
Hi grizzle.
Hope you are doing fine, and hope you don't get declined (y)
I myself just returned from a ~6 months break.
Doing fine so far, hope the same for you! And thank you, but I'm not putting my hopes high, where they can be shattered so easily.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
Yes, I am, though I'm really only good at support at the moment. Haven't really being playing it for a long time :L

Ooh, a support main.:^)

I play mostly top/mid but if you wanna duo-q (ranked or normals, either is fine) some day, you can add me or vice-versa.
19 12 25 is my in-game name.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Ooh, a support main.:^)

I play mostly top/mid but if you wanna duo-q (ranked or normals, either is fine) some day, you can add me or vice-versa.
19 12 25 is my in-game name.
Yeah, maybe at some point ^^
Don't fall for Pud's witchcraft of 1v1'ing him
Oh don't worry, I've learned my lesson about 1v1ing. Not worth the risk of eternal shame. c;
Welcome back, looking forward to play with you sometime :p
Glad you can stick around while you can. :)
Thank you for the warm welcome <3

D

Deleted member 2049

Yo, whats funny is my name is Matthew aswell and my favorite animal is a bear. Glad to see you

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Good God, welcome back! I'm not sure if you even remember me, but I was (and still am) that trade-centric guy. It's good to see that you're doing well and have goals! I wish I had more motivation before I started college. Feel free to add me on Steam or DM me whenever you'd like.

Overkill

a byte
Welcome back Grizzly :) I'm semi-new admin, I also play Overwatch but competitive and at a high masters rank. I'm in diamond tho rn because my computer is starting to decline. Maybe one of these days during the next season we can play together. (I'm a support main) (y):D

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Yo Grizzly, sorry for the late reply. I have seen you playing on jb and I can say that you seem like a cool dood. Hope we meet again sometime on jb. welome!

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome back grizzly! If you find yourself playing OW and need a friend, I'd be glad to join! :D
Welcome back Grizzly :) I'm semi-new admin, I also play Overwatch but competitive and at a high masters rank. I'm in diamond tho rn because my computer is starting to decline. Maybe one of these days during the next season we can play together. (I'm a support main) (y):D
Would love to at some point! Also, highest I've ever been is high Platinum (stopped playing 1-2 games before I would've reached Diamond) so I might not be up to your standard Overkill ^^
Good God, welcome back! I'm not sure if you even remember me, but I was (and still am) that trade-centric guy. It's good to see that you're doing well and have goals! I wish I had more motivation before I started college. Feel free to add me on Steam or DM me whenever you'd like.
I absolutely remember the trading whizz, and I remember that's why I was particularly interested in you when you applied! Good to see you're still around, and regarding motivation, don't worry, I get that too. I struggle a lot to revise and stuff like that because I just can't bring up the energy.
Hey Grizz welcome back.
Plan on bringing Ben along as well? Hope both of you guys are doing fine!
Hey Sakuya, yeah not sure about that. I think he's pretty much lost all interest in ever playing TF2 again, he's more into PUBG and bunch of strategy games. :c He is doing well though, he recently got an unconditional from his top uni choice!

General Zimmer

Store Manager

GZimmer

Would love to at some point! Also, highest I've ever been is high Platinum (stopped playing 1-2 games before I would've reached Diamond) so I might not be up to your standard Overkill ^^

I'm clueless in Overwatch, I still yet have to get used to the environment of the game.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom