Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed A Map For Gun Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So at the moment, I'm working on a map called "Space Crater" for Wolf's game mode "Rocket Pit" it was at least 80% done at the time, but now it's 40% because of some issue I had with the map. After giving up for a couple of days...I had an idea for a map for Gun Game(Which is the map in the video). After getting my confidence back, I hope to finish space crater and make more maps for Blackwonder.
Hopefully, this map gets added. :^)

Attachments

• gg_neighbor_v1.bsp
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
It looks nice (with a few exceptions) but I think it is too small for a gamemode that has 24 people on a server.
It would sadly just be a "clusterfuck", basically.. Too little space for so many people. (my opinion thou, I may be wrong here)

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
It looks nice (with a few exceptions) but I think it is too small for a gamemode that has 24 people on a server.
It would sadly just be a "clusterfuck", basically.. Too little space for so many people. (my opinion thou, I may be wrong here)
You see, I used to play gun game in Counter-Strike:Source and so many of the maps were small (even smaller than mine) and on a good day the server will have up to 32 players, and yes it was a "clusterfuck", but it was fun as hell. I think we should at least upload it to the server and try to fill it up and test the map out.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Sorry for the delay. Map has been added to the cycle. Thank you very much for making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom