Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered A few questions for JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
1.How long is the time given for warden to give orders before its considered "not giving orders on time"? Right after the cells open or after 9?
2.Are reds considered kos if they hit a baiter in their melee range with a projectile when the warden says no projectiles?
3.Are reds kos if they kill or run away from a freekiller even though it is against the warden's orders?
4.Can a warden first give a warning to everyone,then turn on ff to teamkill a freekiller?
5.Can a warden do a minigame outside of the designated place for the minigame?(for example:doing theater in cell area despite there being a theater in the map)
6. Can a donor slay someone if they are needlessly delaying?
7.Is it considered lr denial if the last blu alive is a warden and slays themselves while there are freedays still alive?
Thank you in advance for your answers!

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

1.How long is the time given for warden to give orders before its considered "not giving orders on time"? Right after the cells open or after 9?
If there are no orders provided until 9:00, it will be considered a freeday. This is excluded if the first warden had provided an order before dying.

2.Are reds considered kos if they hit a baiter in their melee range with a projectile when the warden says no projectiles?
Yes. They are rebelling against warden's orders.

3.Are reds kos if they kill or run away from a freekiller even though it is against the warden's orders?
No, but I could be wrong on this.

4.Can a warden first give a warning to everyone,then turn on ff to teamkill a freekiller?
No. Despite their goodwill, two wrongs do not make a right. This does not help the situation whatsoever apart from not allowing them to play for a round and that wouldn't discourage the rulebreaker; If anything, you are encouraging them to break the rules as you have too.
Instead, report them.

5.Can a warden do a minigame outside of the designated place for the minigame?(for example:doing theater in cell area despite there being a theater in the map)
Yes.

6. Can a donor slay someone if they are needlessly delaying?
Yes.

7.Is it considered lr denial if the last blu alive is a warden and slays themselves while there are freedays still alive?
No. The freedays should have slayed themselves as they are delaying the round if that's the situation, the last blu just made it quicker.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
No. The freedays should have slayed themselves as they are delaying the round if that's the situation, the last blu just made it quicker.
No I mean if there is only 1 blu left who is the warden,some reds still following the previous wardens orders, and some freedays still alive. If the warden kills himself,is it lr denial?(sidenote: I was teambanned for this as I had no idea this was a thing.)Thank you for replying.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

No I mean if there is only 1 blu left who is the warden,some reds still following the previous wardens orders, and some freedays still alive. If the warden kills himself,is it lr denial?(sidenote: I was teambanned for this as I had no idea this was a thing.)Thank you for replying.
Yes. They are not willing to be a warden and it's also considered LR denial, which are both against the rules, as there are still non-rebelling reds who were eligible for LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom