Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered A few jailbreak questions.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
1) is +use command count as exploiting? (doors open and close without hitting it, using +use in underjail glitches out every door in the map to opening and closing.)
2) In VSH can the red camp/wait for saxton to come to them or do i continously fight them? if we were to completely fight, what is the case for engineers making sentry nests while the rest of the class have to continously fight them?
3) Why does environmental kills on saxton make the server crash? (ex. sweeper, obby, etc.)

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

In my own experience, the Saxton Hale has to chase and hunt you, but if you are purposely hiding at the end of the game with the intent to delay the round then yes, you'd have to hunt hale as well.
If there is a way to glitch doors into opening and closing unnaturally would be kind of exploiting *if* the door would bug out and glitch (On BLU team). Normally if you are red and open a door that is not in the general point A to B location they need to go it'd just make that red KOS for delaying/detouring.

I could be entirely wrong but that's just in my own experience on Australian Jailbreak. <3

Kiri

Australium
2) Engineer is a camping class, you're fine unless you camp in a minigame. You really should be actively fighting hale if your a non-camping class, unless if you're camping with an engi, and not be playing soccer or just camping as a spy in trivia.

Last edited:

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

i feel like is not enviromental kills what crashes a server but if the hale dies in the first minute of a round what causes it because ive experienced times where the hale happens to be afk and with the amount of damage of every red on him it takes around 30 seconds to kill it and it has crashed the server

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom