Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed A few interesting suggestions

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

In the previous 2-3 Months a few suggestions have appeared often, I've gathered some that I would enjoy seeing in the servers. People usually think I'm a mod because of my donor /ccc. They're the reason people suggest me a lot of stuff.

•A vote that forces melee for everyone in the server.
The vote should force everyone to use ONLY Melee, no primaries or secondaries. There should be a cooldown for activating it or desactivating it. (I've gotten this recommendation from crit servers.(cp_orange))

•A votekick to kick cheaters.
Simply make /votekick for everyone.
It would require the kicks to be reasonable, some people might abuse it. It sucks if only donors have access to it. (I've gotten this almost everywhere)

•Add few good men to other modes.
I've seen some people suggest this in crit servers, it sounds stupid at first but the more I thought about it, it really isn't. I'm not sure how to make the balance happen but, it would balance the teams better than having the whole enemy team camping a corner where the other team is forced to go thrue to get out of spawn, it's almost spawncamping. It would balance the teams and make it fair and stop most of it. (I've gotten this in crit servers)

•I have gotten this suggestion once but it's from a friend: adding a US bhop server. There is a bhop server but in EU, it makes bhopping way harder if you're in US, especially going for fast times.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1) Seems reasonable enough.
2) It is entirely possible for a user to obtain donor privileges through playtime alone. Giving every sap that plays on the servers access to votekick will just give trolls another method of causing damage. Besides, kicking a cheater is a temporary fix anyhow, you should be either contacting a staff member or reporting them here so they can be banned.
3) I'm fairly certain the "team scramble" vote option is enabled on the deathmatch servers, although I could be wrong about that. Seems like an easier fix than implementing another plugin regardless.
4) https://blackwonder.tf/threads/looking-for-new-server-ideas.7/

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Thanks for the reply!
Concerning 2) I agree, getting donor thrue playtime alone is entirely possible, however contacting staff is hard to deal with. /calladmin usually never works, I haven't ever seen a hacker come back from after a kick though.
Concerning 3), I've never seen it been used before. I'll have to look into it, it sure makes it easier than implementing a new plugin.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The first three are not something I would consider. The 4th one has been completed with Miami Bhop

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom