Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 777precursor=halo=best777's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: 777precursor=halo=best777

Name
777precursor=halo=best777

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
[U:1:1198164106]

Your DiscordID
I dont have one

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I have managed a few hacker paradises that I made they are all down currently and forever they were too filled with bots

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I play on minecraft trade servers others and I would like to mod well some of those and blackwonder

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to help the communinity

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
usually 5 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
I like to go easy at first as long as it is not inappropriate like nude sprays instant ban cheating 3 week ban (my ban was bs btw It was triggered from my lmaobox programming) back to the question and others just a soft one week penalty but if it is done again a perment ban for sure mate.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I love to program think creativly do science and overall just have a rad fun time on games

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I can speak française and Eu posso falar um pouco de português

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'd like to note that you're currently banned by our anticheat for cheating.
It was triggered from my lmaobox programming
so you do use cheats then?
cheating 3 week ban
we don't unban cheaters, it's a permanent ban.

I'm sorry, your application being this short, your behavior on the forums and the fact that you're currently banned for cheats don't give me much confidence that this is actually a serious application.

I'd like to note that you're currently banned by our anticheat for cheating.

so you do use cheats then?

we don't unban cheaters, it's a permanent ban.

I'm sorry, your application being this short, your behavior on the forums and the fact that you're currently banned for cheats don't give me much confidence that this is actually a serious application.
no I wasn't cheating I was programming lmao box just for fun and to test my programming skill and I think that triggered it because I don't use lmaobox I just cut it open throw programming at it then delete it to improve my programming skill

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
no I wasn't cheating I was programming lmao box just for fun and to test my programming skill and I think that triggered it because I don't use lmaobox I just cut it open throw programming at it then delete it to improve my programming skill
There are other ways to test your programming skill besides programming cheats. Since you admitted to having them installed on your system, we cannot trust you won't use them.
Declining this application, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom