Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 2st chomp's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

2st

Unremarkable
Username: 2st chomp

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? U:1:127402049

Who has punished you?
bananasriel

Why were you punished?
harassment and toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment?
is there any proof that i said anything that even warrants a silence?

was my first time on in a while, last time being on jailbreak was april of this year. didn't say anything that was silence worthy, wasn't harassing him, first thing i said after joining wasn't even directed to him, i was talking about the warden at the time, wardenki//er, and the guy (mae) immediately says i'm harassing him?

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

You joined with a couple of friends and thought it would be a good idea to spend 2 hours bashing the same player through voice and chat + changing your names constantly to do the same

Tfstats hasn't even updated and still holds the weird names you kept using.
1631242211657.png

I will be attaching more tomorrow

2st

Unremarkable
still don't understand why my obvious joke of a name warrants me getting silenced
also i didn't change my name constantly, i changed it twice before i got off lmfao
just want to see what demos/proof there is of me harassing and bashing him to the point where i need to be silenced
iirc most of the shit i said that night wasn't even directed at him

2st

Unremarkable
so is there no evidence pertaining to me harassing/being toxic? pretty sure the punishment has already expired, and the only response i got on my "appeal" was that evidence would be posted the day after. don't really see the point in appealing if my post will just be voided with no updates/responses from any of the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom