Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 2st chomp's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

2st

Unremarkable
User name: 2st chomp

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? U:1:127402049

Who has punished you?
lox

Why were you punished?
Not Listening to Name Change Order/Smartassery

Why should we revoke your punishment?
me and 2 others broke no rules, lox tells us that if we change our names, we're going to get banned, he renames the whole server "cornish 1, cornish 2," etc. and me not wanting a name that i didn't choose, left and rejoined, only to get banned a minute or so later

Attachments

• lox.dem
    3.7 MB · Views: 163

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

You wouldn't have gotten banned had you not rejoined under the same, noname alias. It was only 4 hours, probably 2 or less at this point of me writing this. I told you multiple times to make your name at least discernable from the rest after somebody with no name impersonated warden and ended up having a round completely stall out because of it, with no LR. I also instructed the rest of the members that followed rules that they could change their name to whatever they want, as long as it was discernable. They listened.

You didn't.

You, Sou, and another person I never met (from recent memory) left and rejoined under a noname alias.

I'll keep this appeal open until the end of the punishment. If you can give me a good reason for you, Sou, and that random joining back under the noname alias after I gave you multiple warnings to change your name-

-without that reason being to make staff's/donor's jobs harder, "because you can," or "there are no rules against it-"

I'll revoke it.

1584153938004.png
1584153970865.png

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

I'm not sure why I got banned due to me changing my name and profile picture back to sou and rejoining after being warned, Personally think this is neither me or the mods fault but a fault with steam and tf2 for not updating my name at said time

2st

Unremarkable
you said it yourself, "there are no rules against it" if i'm not breaking rules, then why should i get punished for it? i like how the screenshot you showed shows everyone's names being different, when in my demo, i have it clearly showing that multiple people were renamed. i get following the rules, and listening to admins, but when you MAKE UP rules, it skews the line between fair punishment and abuse. dunno how you ever made mod tbh.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

That's the exact same, copy-pasted complaint you wrote in discord. Sou, I'm gonna edit your punishment so that it wouldn't be held against you because at the time I saw it, you didn't change your named back to Sou. Agreed, that's neither of our faults- its steams.

Closing this report because your punishment timer is up, 2st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom