Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved 2Fort Blackwonder servers error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,i usually join blackwonder to play friendly and make contracts but,on these last weeks i could'nt join these 2Fort servers,i dont know why but everytimes i try to join,and i skip the ad,i cant select team or class.
If there's an admin,mod or someone who has power on this server,please explain it to me,cause my friends can't join either.
Please leave a quick answer :(

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Screenshot your dev console. If it's showing an IP and some other shit over and over, just verify your game files from Steam.

This is my console when i join any blackwonder 2Fort server:
45.35.1.186:27020:send reliable stream overflow
(The ip 45.35.1.186:27020 its from the TX server from Blackwonder | TX 2Fort)
What does it means?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Through a quick Google search because I'm lazy, it has something to do with receiving too much data. Verify your game files from Steam (right click Team Fortress 2 > Properties > Game Files > Verify Integrity) and try joining once that's all done and dusted. It's worked for me so far.

Through a quick Google search because I'm lazy, it has something to do with receiving too much data. Verify your game files from Steam (right click Team Fortress 2 > Properties > Game Files > Verify Integrity) and try joining once that's all done and dusted. It's worked for me so far.
Still dont get it with "too much data" data from what? how can i fix it? why is this appearing?

Oh heck,now i get it
man,i lost my hud and my perfomance mods...

I didn't lost my hud or my perfomance mods after all,but i did what you said,wanka and it still wont let me get in a team,chat or select class,i'll leave 2 screenshots below
20180302142515_1.jpg
20180302140240_1.jpg

I don't think its just my problem,cause some of my friends can't even chat,choose a team or class.

Attachments

• 20180302140240_1.jpg
    20180302140240_1.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

That's a shame. The only workaround I can think of at this time is to keep typing 'retry' into the developer console until it starts working properly. Other than that, I'm at a loss on how to help you.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
we have tried to track down the issue and made some changes. Could you please try joining the server again and reporting back to us?

Sorry,i've been idle for some time,but sure i can try join now and see if the issue keeps,i'll try to get you guys updated,and i'll try to type "retry" in console.

Same problem,but i've seen something interesting about all this... i can join the KOTH randomizer server of blackwonder... is this just a problem about the 2Fort blackwonder servers? cause i joined "archivement idle" server too and it let me in,the only problem i've saw was on eichen every 2fort of blackwonder.
Interesting... but confusing...
Obviously i tryed other 2Fort servers from the comunity,and even casual matchmaking from 2Fort and the problem seems not to appear,but i checked out my console and i saw the "sv_pure 1" was active,so i tryed to remove all my custom perfomance mods and the problem was still there.
At this point,i dont know what to do anymore...

Sorry,but with my economic situation I can not afford to manage money online,therefore,I'm not premium in steam,but likewise feel free to add me.
By the way,now I'm going to enter again on the 2Fort server to see how its the situation now.
Now I will proceed to leave the link of my steam profile below:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/doodieman456

New try: no changes... i've tryed all 2Fort servers and none of them let me in...

The same problem is happening with me on Freak Fortress 2 servers!
Hm... can you give me the IP of the server and then add me? we may fix this together. This is my profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/doodieman456

Shadow... you just had to wait till one more player joins,its not the same problem... its part of the server,think about it next time okay? cause i saw you joining the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom