Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
To balance, or not to balance, that is the question! Nothing like good ol' Zombie Survival, it really makes you wonder when will this gamemode ever die? Whatever the case welcome back to the Part 3 of the Zombie Survival Weapon changes once again with me (Gary), although it's been pretty uneventful with little to no complaints I know we can do better to enhance the gameplay loop and experience even more, if your curious about the other two post before this the links are below other than that I'll keep this relatively short!

Rescue Ranger
"25% Damage Bonus" > "20% Damage Bonus"
*Slightly reducing the damage to be on par with Pomson at close ranges, since it seems fairer to have the projectile weapons deal the same amount up close.

Widowmaker
"15% slower firing speed" > "10% slower firing speed"
*Widowmaker weirdly enough has mixed reactions and I"m not sure what causing it so to be everyone happy it's receiving a slight decrease to the firing speed.

Pomson
"+25% clip size"
*Personally I have never been a fan of this weapon and felt like I could've done better but it stands as an alright choice that requires a bit of practice getting used to, while this buff won't do much to help its awful projectile it'll have better performance in few situations it excels at.

Eureka Effect
"50 Metal Consumption" > "65 Metal Consumption"
*This balance worked as intended and did wonderfully, but now seeing it in action it could be increased a little bit more so it offsets the price of building a teleporter allowing this option to be viable rather than only using the Eureka Teleport mechanic.

Jag
No Longer Stacks With Texas Style
*As fun as this duo was it promoted an annoying playstyle for medics to deal with, so before this thread gets accepted I recommend you have fun one last time. Long live Jag/Texas what a thorn you were.

Vita-saw
Organs on kill > "
Organs on hit" (Also consuming organs should now auto consumes the amount needed to restore leap)
*Compared to Ubersaw, Vita-saw feels lackluster even though both are very useful depending on the situation, I think mainly because Ubersaw is more rewarding and noticeable during its performance and doesn't oddly feel slow like Vita-saw. Allowing Vita-saw to gain more organs will boost its effectiveness.

-Reworks-

Wrangler
+33% damage resistance while active > "+50% damage resistance while active"
New attribute: "Switching off while >50% of max health applies slowness for 3 seconds"
Remove attribute: "10% slower deployment speed"
*This rework is a twist of Rushy's version but now slows if above 50% to make it more accurate to the original TF2 stats simulating the 3 seconds of stun the sentry receives when switching off, Hopefully, this counters the high damage resistance and balances it out.

Part 1: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/zombie-survival-weapon-balances-updated.30613/#post-114701
Part 2: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/2022-zombie-survival-weapon-balances.32829/page-3#post-123455

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom