Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1.17 Decision Time

We Should

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
The server has now been updated to 1.17.

However, because of how far people have gone out, it will be quite the distance you need to go before you find any new chunks to load the new stuff, like copper ore or amethyst geodes.

So the decision needs to be made on whether we should reset the world to allow new things to be found everywhere.
Or keep playing with this world and deal with having to walk 1000 blocks to find new stuff.
For those interested, I have downloaded a copy of the world as it is right now.

If we reset the world, I will provide a link to download a copy for those who want to save it to their single-player worlds.
I will only release this download if we reset. I don't want to give away people's bases or allow people access to the seed to find slime chunks or structures.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I think it a good idea to wipe the world, otherwise in the future when minecraft release a new biome "maybe" cause mess-up the chuck. But it up to you.

alex_

Truly Feared
Leave the world as it is.

also give me perms to do stuff (break blocks, do commands, etc) for some reason my perms to do stuff like 1-2 months ago we're gone.
ign: lober_cool

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Couldnt we just set up a portal or nether highway to the thousand block point? That way we get to keep our progress and easily find the newer stuff.

Just an idea, I dont have much to lose if we reset.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

time to scicraft/2b2t it and keep extending world and let new chunks generate

it'll force travel to find new stuff and keep people on the move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom