Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
The time has come, the plugins are finally updated enough for us to update to 1.15

We will be doing it differently this time, to how we updated previously. The old 1.14 world is going to remain as it is and a new 1.15 world will be generated when the server is updated. Spawn is going to be moved into a seperate world, so that you may travel between the old 1.14 world and the new 1.15 one and inventories and the like will remain the same. This way nobody looses their bases or their items.

The worldborder will also be increased to 40,000 blocks from 20,000, to allow for a little extra distance for those who like to build against it's edge.

This change will be happening over the next couple of days, as I migrate the plugins over.

If you have any concerns, questions or suggestions about this update or any plugins that need to be added/edited, please reply to this thread.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
oh man Then I would have to move my whole base again...

No wonder the store broke down
and then the server is constantly overhauled... there will be 1.16 soon !

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I imagine the server being 1 version behind at all times due to plugins not updating immediately.

shad-o

Strange
How long until 1.15 is implemented? Also change blaze rods back to og price :)

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
"inventories and the like will remain the same." Does that mean inventories will be taken over to the 1.15 and 1.14 maps? If that's the case I would only take an inhabitated bee nest to the 1.14 map. However I wouldn't mind starting somewhat anew on 1.15 as long Territory problems won't occur due to the 40 claimed chunks on 1.14 dimensions from my faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom