Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined soup's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup

User name: soup

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:428384415]

Who has punished you?
Lox

Why were you punished?
"Chat spam"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe I was falsely gagged as to my knowledge, chat-spam is back to back spamming at minimum of 3 sentences. I indeed said it 3 times but NOT back to back at ALL. It was in-between at least 15 seconds of chat, there are multiple other chats under my previous one indicating it wasn't spam, yet I was still gagged for a week. I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't a whole entire week. My only means of communication is through chat and I don't plan on waiting a week just to be able to communicate again. I was also told to change my name or else I would be temporarily banned. The name I had wasn't racist or offensive to anybody but I was still threatened with a ban. The name was 'why week gag lox". I hope you understand my situation.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

So you should've asked literally anywhere else except on the servers, or made an appeal in the first place, not changed your name to avoid a gag and start drama on the server.

Saying invisible characters in a (pretty clear) attempt to clog or flood chat (along with others using similar names (such as "Lox's stepson," "Lox's grandfather")) is against the rules though. Collectively, you all chatspammed and got punished for some pretty clear collaboration.

You also have a fair bit of priors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom