Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Da King's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da King

Username: Da King

Name: Da King

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 11 days, 11 hours, 30 minutes, 27 seconds.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:189351730

Your DiscordID
DaKing#3988

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
not in tf2 but i was fonder in cs 1.6 like for 5-6 years

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
as normal, i play VSH too much
so i will apply for VSH mode.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
For the moment i got donor perks with the idea of help in mods work ,now I have not had problems with commands, so i think i am qualified for be a moderator , also i like the peace and the good feelings when a moder is in the server

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
i always find JR actif on serveur in my time he is my old friend as well

How often do you play TF2?
almost every day actif after work i can do like 5-6 hrs during the day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Toxicity/Racism:

Warning > 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hours gag/mute > 6 hour gag/mute > 12 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > Permanent Mute/gag

Mic Spam or Chat spam:

Warning > 1HR mute/gag > 6 hour mute/gag > 12 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 2days mute/gag > 5 days mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 2 weeks mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > Permanent Mute

Cheat spam/Advertising Cheats:
Permanent Mute/gag

Inappropriate Spray:
Permanent Spray ban

Cheating:
Gather appropriate evidence to back the claim in case of appeal and then permanently ban from the server.

Inappropriate use of !calladmin

6 hour ban > 12hour ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban, Permanent ban. (on alt,main)

Punishment Evasion:

1 Hour ban > 6 hour ban > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > permanent ban

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? yes i can speak french and my basic language arabic

Last edited:

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

Hi there,

Just thought I'd stop by and give you some advice on your application. I can see that you've literally just copy and pasted your current punishment ladder from an accepted application. There is nothing wrong with looking for inspiration within the accepted app section but you should be making a bit more of an effort rather than copying and pasting entire sections.

This is your punishment ladder:
plagiarized one.png

This is the original:
real one.png

Regardless,

I wish you the best with your application good luck!

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Hello ,
First of all i am glad to see you here in the forum welcome!

Considering that you add me in your app i will give you a fast review of it.

Commblocks / Excluding CONSOLElatest commblockBanslatest ban
1​
toxic, insulting others 27th of December 2019 | 1 hour
2​
donor abuse 27th of November 2019 | 2 days

Since it was a long time ago looks like you understand what you did was bad.

Plus in your chat history the worst think is the frequent "lenny faces" or "xd" thinks who is not really bad

Last think , you try to help with donor commands mutting or gagging people so that is not that bad remember dont abuse of it.

No more to add , i understand punnishment ladders can be hard to writte , take the advice of honey.

Good luck with your application!

Last edited:

Da King

Hi there,

Just thought I'd stop by and give you some advice on your application. I can see that you've literally just copy and pasted your current punishment ladder from an accepted application. There is nothing wrong with looking for inspiration within the accepted app section but you should be making a bit more of an effort rather than copying and pasting entire sections.

This is your punishment ladder:View attachment 29846
This is the original:
View attachment 29848

Regardless,

I wish you the best with your application good luck!
Hello ,

i know the rules i didn't just copied it i know how its works exactly for exp: if someone cheating there is no warn about it i will make demo/record about his game play then ban him permanently and obviously post my report in Punishment Appeals section with the following guide on How To Make A Proper Punishment Appeal and for toxicity ect : obviously a warn first maybe 2 times warning then 3rd time gag/mute 1 hour after the ban if he did it again 2 hours ect ... and for the kick/spec commends for afk's and you can use a kick for a warn as well

Last edited:

Da King

Hello ,
First of all i am glad to see you here in the forum welcome!

Considering that you add me in your app i will give you a fast review of it.

Commblocks / Excluding CONSOLElatest commblockBanslatest ban
1​
toxic, insulting others 27th of December 2019 | 1 hour
2​
donor abuse 27th of November 2019 | 2 days

Since it was a long time ago looks like you understand what you did was bad.

Plus in your chat history the worst think is the frequent "lenny faces" or "xd" thinks who is not really bad

Last think , you try to help with donor commands mutting or gagging people so that is not that bad remember dont abuse of it.

No more to add , i understand punnishment ladders can be hard to writte , take the advice of honey.

Good luck with your application!
Hello,

yeah i do remember that ,was a years ago but im not that guy any longer i learned from my mistake and about the lenny face if i dont write it in chat every 3 min thats not a spamm you can check again well my stats and have a look on the time i didn't spamm the chat with lenny faces

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom