Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined J4CK3T (^_^)/ gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa bless (^_^)

What was your type of punishment?:gag

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:165968604

Who has punished you? lelocuh weeb

Why were you punished? rude

Why should we revoke your punishment? admin didnt even give to me atleast 10 goddamn seconds to get my mic so i could be warden, and then he team banned me for doing !uw and i was getting my mic and then he team banned me so i used my mic trying to get unbanned to the blu team, so i was complaining about why i got teambanned he was thinking that i only did that started fall game and nobody was on it so i did that but still cant be punished to 1 day, he was also declining my unban requests because he dont wanted it so i needed to do something atleast, every round he was not mic checking, he doesnt do his fcking work, he only teambans who being warden and then has no mic but i do and i used it and teambanned me, and i got unfairly team ban, and now i will explain how i got my gag, well i was still complaining about the teamban he didnt give me any warning and i was saying DO YOUR WORK THERE PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE MICS AND THEN THEY START TO FREEKILLING AND ALSO YOU DONT RESPAWN PEOPLE WHEN THEY FREEKILLED, seriously this admin should go to hell, not to being salt but damn this admin is horrible working at jailbreak,almost forgot this admin has private profile, i know what he did he scammed people at bp.tf and scammed that max head, and then i am reporting it now on skial, bp.tf scrap.tf and rep.tf with this is enough

Last edited:

papa bless (^_^)

Gotta hate those admins (takes a few minutes to cuss at computer) abusing they're power, thinking they can do anything, they can, but it doesn't mean you are Santa and everyone is naughty and instead of coal you get banned

hey ya

Dark Elf
You broke an armory control vent, allowing a red to get into armory. Reds are supposed to break that, not you.

You started a minigame randomly. You aren't supposed to be doing that.

You were using the slot machine/jackpot. That's for reds, not for you.

You unwardened, and claiming that you know the rules well enough, you should also know you should be willing to play warden when given it. Having a mic does not change that you need to be willing.

That's why you are teambanned. You then continued to spam chat with annoying and harassing comments for like 10 minutes straight as I explained why you were teambanned. You threatened to report me for scamming simply because my profile is private. You were rude to me on multiple occasions. Your gag will be staying.

All punishments you got were deserved.

hey ya

Dark Elf
I'm not quite sure why this thread is getting so much attention, but here's some chat logs for the curious.
jacketlog1.png
jacketlog2.png
jacketlog3.png
jacketlog4.png
jacketlog5.png
jacketlog6.png
jacketlog7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom