Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 『G 3 T R 3 K T 9 0 0』's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: G3TR3KT900 blw.tf

Name
Dylan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:60347534

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I haven't managed any servers on TF2, but I have managed a server on Gmod that server name was TiredGaming, which I think has since been shut down. I'm a pretty fast learner so I should get used to the commands, and what to do.

On what servers do you usually play on? I usually play on Jailbreak NY

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because I'm a very helpful person, and I like to help out any way I can. I believe by being an admin I can help out with issues pertaining the server. I just admire the work admin's put into their servers of any game, and I would like to be one of the. I hate when players don't follow rules and regulations, and I would like to help put an end to that.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? Until the around the 12th of September I should be available Monday - Thursday half of Friday, not Saturdays, and a little bit of Sunday, because of me going to my mom's on the weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play If a user is breaking the rules, my ideal punishment would pertain to the matter of which they do it, if a user is spamming in chat or mic I would mute them for about 10 mins, and if they continue the mute would get longer, but if they do it after a 3rd strike I would mute them indefinitely. If a user is doing any of the following because they're basically the same kind of punishment: Freekilling, ghosting, cheating, baiting, exploiting, and teamkilling, and I find out about it I would give them a warning, and if they continue after that warning a slay, and if they continue after that a timed ban (ban time depending on severity)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I have a mic right now but sometimes I don't have it, I have kinda crappy internet so I lag a little, and you might hear my family in the background sometimes,

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hello.
I don't know if it updated but you literally have no data in the supposed server that you 'usually' play on.

if a user is spamming in chat or mic I would mute them for about 10 mins,
It's clear that you know the difference between spamming in chat and spamming in a microphone, but are you really going to always MUTE them when they are spamming in chat? Also, why would you mute them for 10 minutes in the beginning? That's far shorter than a 30 minute mute and the offender could easily wait it out, not knowing that it was by an admin and that they were supposed to cut it out.

and if they continue the mute would get longer, but if they do it after a 3rd strike I would mute them indefinitely.
How much longer are you going to punish them everytime they continue? How long is your 'indefinite' amount of time? We want your definite timings, not some random timing that we wouldn't be able to know.

Freekilling, ghosting, cheating, baiting, exploiting, and teamkilling,
First thing, one of these does not lead to a ban but a commblock like 'Ghosting'. Ghosting relates to a comm, NOT gameplay and thus should not be punished with a ban but either a gag or a mute.

I would give them a warning, and if they continue after that warning a slay,
Why would you give a cheater a warning and then slay them? How does slaying them even help? They are actively breaking Steam's Terms of Service and should not deserve a second chance. You should instead permanently ban them if you were to be accepted.

they continue after that a timed ban (ban time depending on severity)
Same question, you seem to have a very hard time providing a specified timing. How long is a timed ban to you?

The good thing is that your chatlogs are not toxic, only because you didn't type anything in our server and barely spent time in it, and that you have no punishments in our server but because of a similar reason. I have no idea who you are ingame so I'll take it by your application. You are lacking a lot of things in your application especially for the Punishments Section telling us that you have spent little to no effort whatsoever.

-Support
You are not suitable in my opinion, fix the things above and I may reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom