Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ♥Nano's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Nano

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:69385328

Who has banned you?
IDK

Why were you banned?
Advertising Hacks.

Why should we unban you?
The reason why I want to be unsilenced because I usually socialize with people and it's not fun to play a game when you cannot talk to them, it is fun (in my opinion) to play with people if you can talk to them. I cannot do custom lrs because I have to type it in. But, sadly it doesn't register.I
hope i'd be able to talk to other players again and think i sincerely have learned my lesson.I'd learn better with a long silence instead of a perma.

Thank you for taking the time of reading this.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Although I'm not involved in this, I must say it's wise to go the one extra little mile to figure out who has banned/commblocked you and the specific reaons when appealing a permanent punishment.

You were ultimately silenced by @will5023 for 'inappropriate language' and with a previous block from @RainbowRob with some examples of you being quite the toxic turkey.

They didn't make the decision by themselves, I recall them discussing it with quite a few people, like @Sakuya Izayoi, @Wanka, @Fish-Related Crimes and @ProvidedTimmy as well. That's quite some infamy.

That bunch and whoever I may have missed will let you know why you will or will not get unblocked.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
It was fish i believe who originally did the ban and it was with discussion from the admins and allowance from him we went for perma silence, i'd see you as a player i'd be biased towards un perma silencing as i've played with you in game a few times and you seemed fine to me during that time thus i felt sorry when you were originally perma silenced.

Yes i myself would agree with the ban appeal but I feel other admins should give the input over me due to my bias of having played with her beforehand, while i do agree with the ban appeal i'd say obviously a silence of some sort is still needed, a month or so perhaps, due to a lesson needing to be learned, but potentially not a permanent, but again i say other admins should give the final say over me

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If I recall correctly, this was already reduced from a ban, to a silence. And it has not been a month since I myself banned you for what I documented as "'fuck you jew, ur gay, spamming'" .... As long as no additional appeals are made I would support the following.

30 day gag (3/25)
and a 2 month mute (4/24) without any additional consideration made about this. (Blocks based on original punishment date)

But with the very clear understanding that moving forward there would be a ZERO tolerance policy for you. If you did as much as call someone a "jerk" "I hate you" etc, that you would have all comms blocked permanently, without the opportunity for appeal. @Fish-Related Crimes

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:69385328

Who has banned you?
IDK

Why were you banned?
Advertising Hacks.

Why should we unban you?
The reason why I want to be unsilenced because I usually socialize with people and it's not fun to play a game when you cannot talk to them, it is fun (in my opinion) to play with people if you can talk to them. I cannot do custom lrs because I have to type it in. But, sadly it doesn't register.I
hope i'd be able to talk to other players again and think i sincerely have learned my lesson.I'd learn better with a long silence instead of a perma.

Thank you for taking the time of reading this.

@will5023 @Fish-Related Crimes

With Fish's response on my post, I adjusted your gag and mute. It's not possible to apply the exact duration, that I said above. So the following is reflective of your current communication blocks.

You gag will expire on
03-20-17 at 07:47

Your mute will expire on
05-01-17 23:40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom