Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ₐ's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

What was your type of punishment?:
Gag

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:161803333

Who has punished you?
Broken

Why were you punished?
Casual racism and chat spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
From spacedude997's screenshots, it shows that I copied what he typed out in team chat and pasted it to the server chat. This copy and pasting was nonconsecutive and the screenshots do prove that it was. For the casual racism, here's an excerpt from Dictionary.com of the word "niggard".
Niggard [ nig-erd ] noun: an excessively parsimonious, miserly, or stingy person.
I used this word in the correct context as someone was granted last request as chose it to be "Freeday For Yourself/Themselves". I don't have any other proof on me other than what was formerly said in the first sentence.

Ok so first of all, you using the word "niggard" is just over the top and seeing your chat logs on the use of the word just seems like player disrespect towards the other player.

Of course some of this is not recent, but to me this just seems like you are just trying to "mask" the word

For the chat spam part of the report made on you
Here starts the first paste of the text
after 3 seconds from the first paste in the screenshot you paste again
then 4 seconds
6 seconds
and then 4 seconds for the last screenshot with the pasted text
To me this is chat spam.
Thanks for clarifying the word "niggard", but i would suggest on not using this word because some other people might see this word and might not know the meaning behind it and will see it as "casual racism" as said in the report made on you and just don't use it excessively or in the way you are portraying it because it just doesn't seem very friendly.
But for now the gag will not be removed.

I hope you understand and have a good day :^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom