Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ᛋᛋMr.Doctorᛋᛋ's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
User name: ᛋᛋMr.Doctorᛋᛋ

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:1:55960136

Who has punished you?
fk, marker tricks

Why were you punished?
Jim blw.tf(STEAM_0:1:110829797)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was teambanned for doing "marker tricks" as the warden. The "trick" I was preforming was the don't touch my grass (not day) and then proceeded to place a marker on to the grass. I have heard alot about can not use markers to kill but the problem is I did not see that in the rules and there's also a rule that allows me to do that trick in fact that is an example of a rule titled "Latest Warden's Order Applies" where its say "For example if warden says "touching grass is KOS" but then gives you an order to stand on a marker in the grass, you must stand in the grass because the first order is nullified by the second."

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
Video:

Picture:

Attachments

• Don't touch me grass jimmy.PNG
    Don't touch me grass jimmy.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
In case the freekill offence was for that time I killed Jim earlier in the round then later saw him revive himself he left the marker to hit a baiter and again for chasing the baiter which made him KOS.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I res'd myself because I intentionally stepped off to click on your bonk baiting scout.

I teambanned you for killing the engie and using markers for trick orders to kill reds. You know better than to do anything questionable by now from just my warnings to you (in addition to what other people have probably said to you).

I'll see that the definition you posted above is updated as it hasn't been changed since marker tricks became illegal.

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
The example in the rules is basically exactly what I did and its part of the "Latest Warden's Order Applies" rule. Or the rule (writer) is contradicting itself. I gave a new order after I said do not touch my grass and that was to follow the maker and as stated in the rules newest order override.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom