Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:177844382

Who has banned you? Benedevil

Why were you banned? Hacking.

Why should we unban you? Still not hacking.

Also, my lovely Miyu, if you thought your demos were so blatant, why hide the report in the admin section?

For those who want to laugh at the mockery that this is;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqnfzolgx79pdyd/Puddin.rar?dl=0

https://ufile.io/6f9221

Mirror link incase it gets deleted, you never know.

Banned over fucking .mp4 files recorded by a Jailbreak admin. Not only .mp4 files, videos of a demo review recorded on .mp4.

This is pathetic.

puddin1.mp4
"omg how did he know the sniper was there" - Ben289

Miyu's FOV
DeaeweN.png

My FOV
u2BzIl3.png

Pretty simple, really.

puddin2.mp4
He went the same way at least 4 times that session. Safe to assume he'd go the same way a 5th time. Derp.

puddin3.mp4
Flick and flick back on the Pyro, tracking the Sniper.

puddin4.mp4
Scope in on the fucking Sniper and I always aim at head level. Derp.

puddin5.mp4
Flick shot.

puddin6.mp4
Flick to head, flick around head after shot. Derp.

I'd watch the demo but I'm going on a hunch based on these shitty .mp4 files you recorded and say it's clean, my lovely Miyu. Unless you want to provide a tick list, of course.

ps: this is a hacking ban appeal but I'm still sure I'll get some lovely comments on my personality. love you too.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Puddin 3 you werent even aiming directly AT the pyro but behind him and you got the kill. a headshot that was also aimed at the body with flicks that are far too precise to have been done by a mouse. the second kill on the video at 0:40 seconds you can clearly see you shoot at the body the second you shoot it flicks up to the head and then back down if you dont think that's clear and obvious proof, what is?

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Puddin 3 you werent even aiming directly AT the pyro but behind him and you got the kill. a headshot that was also aimed at the body with flicks that are far too precise to have been done by a mouse. the second kill on the video at 0:40 seconds you can clearly see you shoot at the body the second you shoot it flicks up to the head and then back down if you dont think that's clear and obvious proof, what is?

You do realize this is a demo recording and not really a .mp4 file of my gameplay, yes? There's a delay, as there is in every other demo.
I've explained how to review a Sniper and any other hitscan demo in my other unban appeal and I won't do it again.

Have a lovely day.

will5023

You do realize this is a demo recording and not really a .mp4 file of my gameplay, yes? There's a delay, as there is in every other demo.
I've explained how to review a Sniper and any other hitscan demo in my other unban appeal and I won't do it again.

Have a lovely day.
So no denial you're hacking for the second CLEAR flick for the kill at 0:40? there we go admins case closed. also you know .dem files record the RAW gameplay so this is a recording of the complete RAW gameplay rerecording it in mp4 would not cause a delay like you claim

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
So no denial you're hacking for the second CLEAR flick for the kill at 0:40? there we go admins case closed. also you know .dem files record the RAW gameplay so this is a recording of the complete RAW gameplay rerecording it in mp4 would not cause a delay like you claim

Not only what you're saying is moronic, it's also completely false.

Take CS:GO per example; you play at 64 ticks, record a demo at 64 ticks but when you review it, it's 32 ticks.
TF2 runs at 64 ticks (if I'm not mistaken), therefore it's safe to assume a demo is reviewed at 32 ticks as well.

There will always be a delay when you're recording a demo with the in-game console unless you're directly recording it with some video software. (outside the game)

How did you get private information?

Make the report public next time, love.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It's not an answer to my question. We can handle things privatly, especially if it doesn't need to be a report. We, admins, can ban people with evidence without making a report for it. I just made a thread to make it easier to share it.

So again, how did you get private information?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

cc2b1c26ae2145c987765a53e38b1a70.png

Why so childish? You are rating my posts negative specifically because I rated your post. Those posts have nothing to do with this.

will5023

Not only what you're saying is moronic, it's also completely false.

Take CS:GO per example; you play at 64 ticks, record a demo at 64 ticks but when you review it, it's 32 ticks.
TF2 runs at 64 ticks (if I'm not mistaken), therefore it's safe to assume a demo is reviewed at 32 ticks as well.

(outside the game)

I am a video EDITOR i edit films and footage for a living. what you are saying is false. if you record a demo at 64 ticks/fps it will be played back at 64 ticks in demo software if recorded by a screen recording software it will be played back at 30 fps which will mean it is played at half speed. NOT delayed BUT SLOWED DOWN the footage will still be 100% accurate. you are shying away from the fact you cannot hide your clear hacks in puddin 3 at 40 seconds for a bodyshot the second you shoot that flicked to a headshot. perhaps bad ping by the other guy in the pyro kill but even then you were aiming behind them and got a headshot.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
It's not an answer to my question. We can handle things privatly, especially if it doesn't need to be a report. We, admins, can ban people with evidence without making a report for it. I just made a thread to make it easier to share it.

So again, how did you get private information?

The issue here is that there is absolutely no evidence, dear. You just recorded a shitty demo like Ben289 did, for some reason cut them into .mp4 files and expected that to actually represent proper proof.

The issue isn't how I got the demos you call "evidence"; it's how this is called evidence at all.

I am a video EDITOR i edit films and footage for a living. what you are saying is false. if you record a demo at 64 ticks/fps it will be played back at 64 ticks in demo software if recorded by a screen recording software it will be played back at 30 fps which will mean it is played at half speed. NOT delayed BUT SLOWED DOWN the footage will still be 100% accurate. you are shying away from the fact you cannot hide your clear hacks in puddin 3 at 40 seconds for a bodyshot the second you shoot that flicked to a headshot. perhaps bad ping by the other guy in the pyro kill but even then you were aiming behind them and got a headshot.

One second, I'll prove you wrong on the video matter.

Edit;

Not TF2 but the same issue.

As for the "bodyshot" kill; look at the laser, not the crosshair.
Reviewing demos like you already do, you'll fit as an admin here.

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. I added the original demo to it, just cut out the parts with ticks they need to look at.
2. It does matter how you get information that was private, to admins only.
3. You are just showing how immature you are by dumprating people their topics that aren't even related to this. Good job.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
1. I added the original demo to it, just cut out the parts with ticks they need to look at.
2. It does matter how you get information that was private, to admins only.
3. You are just showing how immature you are by dumprating people their topics that aren't even related to this. Good job.

D6cMYuB.png

Do tell me how rating posts from people I dislike "Dumb" is immature, love.

I'm waiting to see how you can claim you werent hacking at 0:40 seconds in puddin 3. you aim at his body, second you fire it flicks straight up to his head and then back down to your previous position.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
D6cMYuB.png

Do tell me how rating posts from people I dislike "Dumb" is immature, love.

Don't just post "Dumb" there. You post "Dumb" when you think the POST is dumb, not the person.
Tell me where the laser is instead of the crosshair and I will.

will5023

the flick does NOT happen to anyone else i've ever played with their lasers all go where the lasers are meant to go not flicking straight up to the head and back down to previous position and even IF it was due to the laser position being wrong the view would still not flick like it did, it would stay static if it were a glitch

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

If we all like your posts, will you also gives us likes in return? Just like you are doing with negative ratings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom