Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered BR JB days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
I didn't see anything on the forum, but many players have already said, and bluey(mod) also said: "the days are banned now",so is this true? in JailBreak I cant do it anymore like the lava day orout cell rebel day? or just on BR servers, because have nothing about it in rules. So, I just want confirmation about this by a mod or admin

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

because have nothing about it in rules.
1622205608830.png

They aren't banned... they are simply obsolete now as any conflicting order will override them

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
They aren't banned... they are simply obsolete now as any conflicting order will override them
but i can do something like this: dont jump day, and just put marks to red follow and if someone jump i kill, now i just cant override, like doing some order like jump, with dont jump day active?

i cant override orders, but i can use to limit the reds, as long as they do not contradict each other?

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

If you were to place a marker which reds would be expected to jump to then they should jump. Any reds jumping before the order is conflicted would be KOS though.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Yeah, just keep in mind that they are the same as normal orders. "No jump day" means the exact same thing as "Don't jump". You may still give orders as days but days no longer overpower orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom